Honda HRX 537 HZ brings advanced technology to your lawn
These latest Euro 5-compliant four-stroke engines provide class-leading power and torque, with improved fuel efficiency and easy starting even after winter storage.
The reduction in parts and the engine redesign have this lawnmower 2kg lighter than its predecessor.
These changes have resulted in increased power, fuel efficiency, reliability and manoeuvrability.
- Cutter Deck Size: 21″ / 53cm
- Garden Size: Large. Suitable for lawns up to 1,800m² (> 2 tennis courts)
- Deck Type: Xenoy – This deck type is made of very strong, durable polymer materials, which are highly resistant to UV, corrosion and dents
- Transmission: Variable Hydrostatic Drive – This lawnmower’s speed is adjusted by a lever on the upper handle and gives you smooth, step-less speed control
- Rear Roller: Not available
- Rotostop: Yes – On this model, you can stop the blades but leave the engine running
- Mulching: Versamow Variable – You can choose whether you want to collect the grass cuttings into the bag, finely shred them onto the lawn or a combination of both
- Electric Start: This lawnmower is fitted with an electric key start ignition in addition to the standard recoil pull-start
Honda’s products are built better to last longer.
That’s why Honda can offer you a rock-solid warranty for domestic and professional use on their core range of products, covering both parts and labour.
The warranty also maintains the same value throughout the warranty period – meaning the last day of cover is the same as the first.
*Subject to domestic use and following the service schedule