The Honda IZY HRG 466 SKEP features Versamow Selective and Honda’s brand-new GCVx engines.
These are lighter, quieter and more efficient than before even easier to start, whatever the conditions,
All thanks to a new auto-choke system.
They are even more tolerant of lower-quality fuels. The oil drain, spark plug, and air filter have all been made easier to access, for quicker and simpler maintenance.
Lightweight, robust and easy to use, the izy can turn in the tightest spaces making it perfect for small to medium-sized gardens.
The Honda IZY HRG 466 SKEP is a single-speed self-propelled machine.
The pressed steel, powder-coated cutter deck is lightweight for manoeuvrability, whilst extremely hard wearing and resistant to deterioration from corrosion and UV rays.
To optimise the collecting performance, all izy mowers have high airflow collection bags which maximise grass pick-up.
- Cutter Deck Size: 18″ / 46cm
- Garden Size: Medium. Suitable for lawns up to 1,200m² (1-2 tennis courts)
- Deck Type: Pressed Steel – This deck type is lightweight for easy manoeuvrability whilst still being hard-wearing and resistant to corrosion and UV rays
- Transmission: Single Speed – This lawnmower will self-propelled itself at one speed
- Rear Roller: Not available
- Rotostop: Not available
- Mulching: Versamow Selective – You can choose whether you want to collect the grass cuttings into the bag or finely shred them onto the lawn
- Electric Start: Not available
Honda’s products are built better to last longer.
That’s why Honda can offer you a rock-solid warranty for domestic and professional use on their core range of products, covering both parts and labour.
The warranty also maintains the same value throughout the warranty period – meaning the last day of cover is the same as the first.
*Subject to domestic use and following the service schedule